Monday, February 16, 2009

Another morning in Jessica's world

So I went to Walgreen's last night to try and get some photos developed and I ended up buying some chocolate cookies that were half off... So it probably goes without saying that my plan of cereal and juice for breakfast failed. Eh.

I'm hoping the rest of the day goes better than breakfast has. Blah. Off to Spanish.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I do the same thing too.

    I was reading on some website as well about something like this, like at 7/11 how they have the different size sodas?

    You've seen that huge one, it's nearly 2 litres of soda in one cup that looks like it's just meant for one person!
    To make matters worse, it's only 20 cents more than a regular sized cup.

    So you know, go for the bargain!

    I do that sort of thing all the time. Getting more bang for your buck when it comes to food is such a bad thingg.

    I'm trying to realize that when I pay that extra ten cents to get more food, I'm just hurting myself.

    Good luck with the rest of your day! You can do eeet

    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete