Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bad Jessica

Oops? So my food journal missed 2 days... oops? lol

I only recall overeating yesterday at dinner. And it was somewhat unintentional. I was just going to have a salad and a bowl of bread pudding when I had mentioned to my friend that I had wanted a veggie burger, but there was no one at the diner [in our cafeteria] to make one for me. She left to go get a chicken sandwich and took ridiculously long, so I just figured they had needed to make one for her. She had waited there for a veggie burger. For me. Which was very nice, so I obligingly ate it. And most of the french fries. In addition to my salad and bread pudding.... >_< I left feeling my pants squeezing my stomach. =(

I think I need to be more aware of what I'm doing and actually STOP when I should. This is much easier said than done. Much, much easier.


(9:47 a.m. update:)
I had 4 whole grain blueberry eggos with butter.
I need milk, but I'll settle on V8 VFusion juice again.

No comments:

Post a Comment