AHHHHHHHHHHH.
Hahahaha. I totally fell off the wagon these past three days. I'm not sure if it was because my depression got a hold of me, or because there was just so much delicious food around the house!
It probably started Thursday night when my mom invited me over. I haven't had pizza in forever, and I totally went overboard. I remember lying in bed thinking "WHAT THE HELLLL". Then that morning I had waffles, came home to dads and I had eggs and toast, and lots of tea, and crackers, and then for dinner I had a small mini pizza with WAFFLE FRIES! ahaha. oops.
Saturday I did the same thing, just snacked all day, had a small bag of those sour cream and onion chips(death!), and then later I had an egg with swiss cheese, and then my dads girlfriend came over and made me a death-ridden chocolate buttercream cake. AHHH. It was the most delicious cake I've ever eaten.
And then this morning I woke up and had a big slice of cake with a cup of tea. Well, I haven't finished the piece of cake yet.
But I swear today I'm going to get back into it.
It takes 21 days to make a habit!!
Ahhhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment