I ate more junk today because of stress?
Perhaps this is obvious, but it's a bit surprising when you realize you really do it... I guess.Morning snack (around 2 a.m.): 1 fun size Milky Way, 1 fun size M&M's, 1 plum
Breakfast: Rice Chex + lowfat milk and 4 chocolate cookies
Lunch: Small salad, 1 slice of cheese pizza, plate of couscous with tomato and garlic sauce, 1 small piece of cake, 2 sugar cookies
Dinner: Vegan refried beans + cous cous, bowl of chocolate chip bread pudding
... ugh.
I think I'm more focused on school and relationship problems than weight problems.
Though it would be very nice to be able to lose enough weight to not feel uncomfortable on a plane when I go to Luxembourg next fall. I've never felt too terribly large for a plane, but I've always felt like I'm the biggest size that planes were built for. =/ If that makes sense... I hate sitting next to those girls who can pull their legs up onto their chairs to have extra space below their feet for their luggage. I want to be able to do that.
Ugh x2
No comments:
Post a Comment