Monday, February 23, 2009

Jessica encore

I finished off yesterday with an oversized chocolate chip cookie and a chai latte for lunch, then some beans, rice and corn with some sort of potato carrot mixture thingy followed by a small cheese breadstick and most of a slice of cheese pizza and then chocolate chip bread pudding all for dinner. Yumsss. Bread pudding is really my weakness. >_<
Today I've had a bowl of Rice Chex with lowfat milk and a glass of V8 VFusion juice.
I'm having lunch now. 6" tuna sub with lettuce, tomato, pickles, olives, cheddar and mustard followed by a banana and accompanied with a cherry Pepsi.

I'm tired and I cannot wait until Spring Break.




Okay... so I decided to refill with some Sprite-like cheap-o soda and my banana tastes really weird. =/ I'm thinking of a nap.




[EDIT]
Rather than writing a whole new post, I'm just going to update this one.

Dinner was kidney beans, green beans, rice, 2 slices of pizza, a bowl of blueberry bread pudding with a glass of milk.
I typically drink water when I go to the cafeteria, but the kidney beans were spiced in such a way that milk was called for. lol

I'm considering exercising by kicking the shit out of the girls across the hall. There is no need for such noise. Ever.
I suppose they would call that music, though...? No. It's just noise and it needs to stop. Immediately.

I don't want to live in the dorms anymore. And with the trip to Luxembourg, I'm afraid I'll still be stuck in ridiculously idiotic housing for next year as well. I'll get very upset if I get a letter from Residence Life saying I got an apartment on campus for next Fall. I will be VERY pissed. Gr.

No comments:

Post a Comment