Well, I've been procrastinating with posting here, because I definitely feel like I've fallen off the wagon this week.
My thoughts have been in other places than my weight, which shouldn't be an excuse, but I've been having some internal conflicts with myself over relationships and family things.
Last night I baked some Apple Crisp with my brother. I suppose it's the healthier version of an apple pie, but it was loaded with a whole cup of sugar. It was really rich, and I probably could have just put more apples in and less sugar! But it was delicious.
Anyway, out of the blue I just decided to weigh myself for the first time in about a week, and considering I've been completely awful with my decisions and not working out at all, I weigh 229.1 lbs.
It's a little disconcerting seeing as how whenever I have my mind set to actually eat healthy and exercise, I tend to lose around 9 pounds in the first week from water retention, because I don't drink. I haven't had much water this week, but I think now that my mind is more focused(and slightly less concerned with other things), I'm going to drink more water and get rid of the weight I don't need.
I'm curious as to what bread pudding is, but I'm afraid that if I figure out what it is I'll eat it when I shouldn't! Ahh. Ignorance is bliss.
Anyhow, I'm excited that I weighed myself, even if I did lose only about a pound. I'm also glad that I met a speedbump but was able to come back to where I started.
I want thisssss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment