Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jessica's Feeling Lighter!

First of, may I just say: I love you, Cassie! I really love hearing about you. It definitely gives me hope. =)


Today was... all right. Minus the bread pudding. lol Definitely a newly found weakness that I'll have to watch. But the rest of the day I managed to keep my portions fairly controlled.

Breakfast was the same as always--Rice Chex and lowfat milk. For lunch I only had one piece of pizza, one scoop of cottage cheese, one scoop of mac and cheese, and a small scoop of some sort of kalmata olive/dried tomato pasta thing and then a couple of pieces of white chocolate macadamia nut cookie... plus the two bowls of bread pudding... lol damn weaknesses are so tasty!

However, I've gone through nearly 60 oz of water today. I'm really proud of myself on that front, because I hate water. Dinner was pizza and a Bud Lite followed by a bit of ice cream--very little in comparison to what I used to eat!

Cassie: I'm having trouble with weighing myself, as well. I want to monitor it every day! X-[ But I've managed to wait this long, and I have to say I'm REALLY looking forward to weighing myself on Sunday... never thought I would be. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment