Not because I care about my health, or because I care about my size or anything like that, really.
I'm just sick of using so much lotion every day.
Okay, so that's not really true. But... humor helps me cope, I guess. =)
So... I'm about to put a new battery in my scale. I let it die because I got so sick of knowing. But it's a good tracker to start with.
Here we go. Starting weight as of 02/14/09 4:30 p.m.: 242 lbs
That isn't too bad, I suppose. Better than I was expecting. A lot better, actually. =/
I was on Weight Watchers last summer and my starting weight was 250 lbs. I managed to get down to 236 lbs in about 3-4 months--some of the weight actually came off after I quit Weight Watchers, too. But that's because I moved to Arizona and started walking everywhere. I'm glad to see I haven't gained too much back. I've managed to stay in the 230-250 range since I was 16, though. But I would like that moment where I actually fit into a size 14 without it just because an inflated size.
I've started a little bit of weight lifting. I just need to stick to it. That's my biggest problem; actually sticking to things! What I did was I took an empty 89 cent litre of soda I had (I shared it with others, no worries, I didn't drink it all myself! lol), and I filled it with water. I weighed it, and it's almost 5 lbs, so it's perfect for just lifting to tone my arms a little bit. =)
Also, I'll be spending next week eating only salads for lunch and dinner. Breakfast will be whole grain blueberry Eggo's with only a bit of butter or cereal with some milk or juice.
I'm kind of excited about this.
No comments:
Post a Comment