Hello!
I'm surprised at how much I'm NOT eating. I mean, that sounds silly maybe, but I've been sort of recording what I've been eating since I decided to start this new way of thinking(only eating when I'm hungry, like what humans were MEANT to do) in my head. Hehe.
But just comparing the amount of food I'm eating now to how much food I used to eat, It's a little intense, to be honest.
I used to always eat something before I left for classes, and always eat when I came home.
Yesterday, I ate a granola bar in the morning, had bunches of water, an orange, for lunch I had a salad with another granola bar, and then for dinner I had a mini organic(not that it matters anyway) chicken pot pie. And then I had a couple of forks-full of cake that I made on Valentines Day, at like 10pm.
On a normal day where I wasn't conscious of my body's signals, I probably would have eaten 3x as much, and not nearly as healthy.
I find myself also craving fried foods less. It's probably another thing that my body has been trying to tell me my whole life that I've just ignored and went for anyway.
I need to stop weighing myself every day though! It's so awful. I seem to keep fluctuating between 130-131.
I think from now on I'm just going to weigh myself ONCE a week(oh my god, this will be so difficult).
My dad told me yesterday that he can tell that I've lost weight, even if the scale might not say so.
Keep in mind that my first number(230.8) was the first time I've weighed myself in like 2 months. So I may have just been even heavier before and maybe that's why he seemed to notice it. Either that or he's trying to make me feel better.
I just want to fit into those tiny cute dresses and not be embarrassed by the back of my legs, or my arms. Being toned is pretty important for me too, because I know that when people lose a lot of weight without much exercise, that they're thin but just have a lot of flab. I want to avoid that.
When I get to the weight I want to be at, I want to be able to go into a store, see something on the rack, and be able to have it fit. I want to be able to wear those little black dresses that everyone is talking about. >:/
I'm just really ready to do this. And I'm excited.
I just hope I can stay this into it forever. So far it's been okay.
:]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment