Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Me llama Jessica

I feel as though I should feel bad about all the junk I ate yesterday... and kind of today.

Breakfast yesterday was Rice Chex and a chocolate cookie.
Lunch/Dinner was a slice of pizza, a thin-crust breadstick, a large salad, a piece of peppermint chcoolate cake, a chocolate cookie and some sort of chocolate/coconut/chip-y bar thing.
Evening snack was 4 chocolate cookies and a glass of milk.

It should be obvious by now that chocolate is my weakness. More so this week: I get nasty cravings while I'm on my period.

It's 2:42 a.m. and I've already had a Milk Way fun size bar, 1 fun size bag of M&M's and a plum.
I'll go to sleep at 7 a.m. and get up around 9:30 for a bowl of cereal before classes to hold over until 12:30.


I realize how obsessive it seems to constantly document all of the things I'm eating. The reason I do this is so I can recognize my habits--good or bad--so I can more easily modify them. If I don't recognize what it is that I'm doing, how will I change it?

I think I'm more looking forward to that "A-Ha!" moment more so than I am looking forward to getting and staying healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment