Breakfast was 4 whole wheat blueberry Eggo's with sweet cream.
Lunch/dinner was veggie chili with cheese and saltines, a slice of margarita pizza, and a small bowl of ice cream with chocolate chips, sprinkles, a chocolate chip cookie and a small piece of a cream cheese brownie. I was so stuffed that I couldn't bring myself to eat anything after that.
Not sure what I want to eat for today. I'm thinking of going to the union for some eggs, hash browns, biscuits and gravy and maybe some french toast, too... =/ The thought makes me feel constipated and yet hungry. lol So weird.
Settling on a bowl of cereal and some V8 juice.
UPDATE:
Ended up just a bowl of Rice Chex + Frosted Mini Wheats.
Didn't eat again until almost 4 p.m. and I binged because I was so hungry. X(
Bean+cheese burrito
Huge bowl of chocolate chip bread pudding
Small bowl vanilla ice cream with sprinkles+chocolate chips
1/2 grilled cheese
Cup of french fries
Spinach pizza minus crust
Couple of bites of nasty breadsticks
I've had a hideous headache all day. And then my neighbors woke me up mid-nap being loud and obnoxious whores. =(
I've been blasting music for an hour and a half. I think they've either left or settled down.
Hopefully the latter, because I'm so tired that every time I blink I have major troubles opening my eyes back up. =/
Also, I cheated with my weighing. And it said 241.8... dunno if that's because I'd just eaten breakfast, but I tried to convince myself it's muscle mass. =( Doubtful.
No comments:
Post a Comment