Tuesday, March 3, 2009

yayaya

Well, I'm really into it this week!

Maybe not so much with the food bit, but the exercising.

Yesterday I decided that I need to keep my heart rate at 155-170 while working out, so I can get the most out of the actual work out experience. I kept it there for around 7 minutes yesterday, but it was only towards the end when I got tired.

The burning and the hurting don't bother me. It makes me go faster.

But the tiredness makes me want to stop. Like, I'll start yawning.

I have asthma, so every time I work out I need the inhaler like three times. I tried to go without it yesterday, and only had to use it once.

In a few minutes I'm going to go on the bike and try and keep my heart rate up for at least the recommended 12 minutes.

Today I had coffee, toast, and a banana. I might have a salad for lunch. Dad bought croutons, which will be the death of me. He also bought almonds, because he noticed that someone was eating all of the almonds out of the trail mix. LOLOL. Oops.

Anyhow, I decided to weigh myself on Friday's from now on. So I have till Friday, and I'm hoping I lost at least two pounds this week. I need to see some results, meng!

No comments:

Post a Comment