Thursday, March 12, 2009

Well, this week has taken a rather large toll on me emotionally. I've been having some relationship problems, but for the most part things seem to be patched up.


I didn't weigh myself last Friday, because I knew my weight would be off due to the fact of that monthly thing, but also due to the fact that I was positive I had an off week.

I weighed myself tonight because I was in a good mood, and now I'm in an even better mood. I don't know what the heck I did, but I lost some weight!

I weighed myself and I weighed 225.3 lbs !!!

I thought my scale was broken, because at first it said I lost two pounds, then I stepped on it again and then it said I lost 6 pounds, and then I stepped on it again and it said I gained like .5 pounds, so I got fed up and used the scale in the bathroom. I'm upset, too, because this damned thing cost me 30 bucks.

I hope I can keep this up- I think most of this lost weight is probably water since I've been drinking like nobodies business this week. I've been having a LOT of tea, and been eating a lot less dairy.

More and more I'm starting to think that I'm allergic to dairy :[

That would so totally suck.

Anyway, today I had a white chocolate chip hersheys candy bar. that is my favorite candy. I also had a fancy cappuccino from 7-11.

Oh well, I can eat whatever I want! Cuz I'm not on a diet. :D
I like this frame of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment