Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's Cassie!

I figured out how to post on here from my primary blog. So I changed everything to where Jess can post with her own name instead of putting it in the title! ahaha. Makes everything a tad easier.

Anyway, these past two days have been weird. I'm conscious of what I eat, and I try to gauge how hungry I am, but no matter what, I still seem to eat. I just think I get bored and don't know what to do- which has been a lifelong habit. It's hard to break.

But today I haven't eaten that much, and I even spent 30 minutes doing vigorous exercise on my indoor spin-bike. It was great. I actually like exercising, I just don't know why I don't do it as often as I should.

I bought new sneakers yesterday as well, which makes the exercising a lot more enjoyable. I remember when I'd just use the bike in my socks and my feet would hurt like craaazy. Now it actually feels good.

I'd really, for now, like to focus on my stomach, thighs, and arms. I don't really know any other spots I could possibly want to work on, but I really just want to find a miracle exercise/stretch that will get rid of my belly.

I remember for years I would say, "Well, I may be a bit fat, but at least my belly isn't monstrous."
These past few months, all the extra weight I've gained(around 40 pounds!! in like 6 months!!) seemed to scoot moreso onto my legs, and even more onto my tummy. So now I feel a new form of embarrassment and self-consciousness when I try on shirts and certain types of pants that I've never had before. It's such an awful feeling.

So I guess the thing I want to work on the most would be my tummy. I just want to find some awesome routine I can get into that's not uncomfortable and painful for my butt and my back(IE: crunches/situps). I know there must be an alternative. Time for Google, I guess!

Overall, I just want to feel healthy. Which is what I felt the first week and a half. I need to get back on track, it feels good to put healthy things in my body.
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment