Today's weight: 238 lbs
I gotta say that I'm pretty proud of myself? I dunno. I really felt like this was a shit week, but oh well.
Spring Break plans are finalized. My boyfriend's flying out here then we're driving to Vegas for a couple of days. XD Super excited!
I haven't much else to write about, really.
OH! Yesterday and today's foods! Duh.
Yesterday:
1 slice French toast
1 scrambled egg
1 veggie burger + french fries
1 white chocolate macadamia nut cookie
Ridiculously oversized bowl of farina+6 slices of bread (definitely ashamed of that)
2 glasses of wine
Today:
1 bowl Rice Chex + low fat milk
1 veggie burger
2 Eggo's with butter
1 glass V8 VFusion juice
I may just have pizza for dinner. =/
So much for a diet. Surprisingly, though, I feel like I am doing better with portions. LOL Sort of... well, a tiny bit better at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment