Rice Chex
Low fat milk
Lunch:
Refried beans
Brown rice
A few bites of a nasty veggie wrap
Cottage cheese
Pears
Strawberry rhubarb bread pudding
Dinner:
Veggie burger (on wheat)
2 whole wheat blueberry eggos (+butter)
glass of red wine
The beautiful weather this past week has made me hopeful and happy.
I did some much needed cleaning and clearing out of things.
While I'm coming to terms with things that I need to get rid of and keep and whatnot, I'm ignoring my homework and classes a bit too much.
My Spanish test went badly. =/ But I'm not sure I care too terribly much, although I need to get a decent GPA this semester otherwise I'll not be able to go to Luxembourg next fall... Gr Spanish the language of the devil!!!!
... lol just kidding.
I'm going to Las Vegas for spring break. I'm very excited. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment